Visualizing Oil Production & Revenue with ShaleCast in the Haynesville (LA)
Please note that the LA Haynesville data used below only represents the data from the wells in which ShaleCast members claim ownership. To view the presentations utilizing all of ShaleCast's gas production data from all horizontal 3178 wells in the Louisiana portion of the Haynesville basin, click here.
To bring you this presentation, ShaleCast collaborated with Enno Peters, Publisher of ShaleProfile.com. Please check out Enno's full body of work at ShaleProfile.com.
The above presentation has many interactive features:
- You can click through the blocks on the top to see the slides.
- Each slide has filters that can be set, e.g. to select individual or groups of operators. You can first click “all” to deselect all items. You have to click the “apply” button at the bottom to enforce the changes. After that, click anywhere on the presentation.
- Tooltips are shown by just hovering the mouse over parts of the presentation.
- You can move the map around, and zoom in/out.
- By clicking on the legend you can highlight selected items.
- Note that filters have to be set for each tab separately.
- The operator who currently owns the well is designated by “operator (current)”. The operator who operated a well in a past month is designated by “operator (actual)”. This distinction is useful when the ownership of a well changed over time.